If you’re looking to be among the top strippers Central Coast has, one aspect you can’t afford to overlook is your lap dancing skills. In most cases, the strippers Central Coast feature always have excellent lap dancing skills. In this regard, if you’re looking to get top rated, you need every tip and trick you can get.
You may also find it astounding to know that giving a good lap dance isn’t all that complicated once you’ve mastered some core basics. These basics will make you one of the active strippers Central Coast has. We’ve compiled a few tips and advice as regards how you can go from an amateur lap dancer to one of the best strippers Gold Coast has.
What to Know Before You Give a Lap Dance:
- The average lap dance should last at least two songs, so a total of sixish minutes, says one of the pro strippers Gold Coast features. (Of course, tailor this to your personal preferences and add time as needed.) And, while two songs can sound excruciatingly long, keep in mind that you can watch 6-7 Tik Tok videos in the same amount of time. It’s…not all that long. Don’t let your anxiety get the upper hand in this one.
- Exercise all your limbs before. “It is important to stretch before performing in order to brace yourself for any extraneous movements,” says a Gold Coast stripper.
- Plan your playlist ahead of time. Much like you will double-check your PowerPoint before giving a big presentation, make sure your music is cued up and ready to go.
- Don’t do anything your body can’t handle. Like, say, a backbend if you can’t even do a somersault.
- Set the mood with dimmed lights and candles. But don’t make it too dark to which your partner can’t see you. visit https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/40055408.pdf to learn more about lap dance.
What You Should Wear During a Lap Dance:
- Slip-on heels. These bbs accentuate the hell out of your body, so wear something you can dance in for six minutes or so. A pro Gold Coast stripper recommends walking around in your shoes beforehand to get comfortable and used to them. No shoe is worth spraining the ankle for.
- Soft, comfortable pieces. “Avoid wearing clothing that can create too much friction or that may quickly get snagged.,” says another Gold Coast stripper.
- Anything that makes *you* feel extremely sexy. “I love lingerie, garters and thigh-high stockings with a long sheer gown,” says a pro stripper.
- A costume you and/or your partner fantasize about. Don’t be afraid to indulge in those role-playing dreams. Dance as a nurse, ghost, or teacher in costumes available at any Halloween store or online.
- Layered clothing. If you want to progress the lap dance to sex, incorporating a strip tease into your lap dance is extremely sexy. TL;DR: You’ll need a lot of clothes to take off in six minutes. click here to learn more about girls dressing.
What Music You Should Listen to During a Lap Dance:
- Music that is slow and romantic is ideal. “A lap dance is meant to be seductive, so choose songs that encourage your sexuality,” a girl says. Her selections? Usher’s “Climax,” Florence and The Machine’s “Girl With One Eye,” and Beyoncé’s “Naughty Girl”
- Anything that gives you a sensual feeling. Remember, it’s not so much about how good you dance as it is about the fantasy’s prelude. “My taste in music is slow and sensual—like Barry White,” a stripper suggests.
How to actually give a lap dance:
- Instruct your mate to get comfy. This can be in a bed, a sofa, a chair, or anywhere you feel most at ease.
- A pro stripper recommends starting from a distance and walking toward your customer to the sound of the song. “Present a couple of dance moves before approaching your client, create suspense, and then begin the main attraction.”
- Get as close to your client as you can and rock your body in time with the beat. Start slowly and gradually increase the pace as the music changes.
- Create eye contact and move the body. It’s the most enticing aspect of a lap dance that engages the customer.
- Switch the position between standing above your client, sitting, and squatting. Begin by sitting on your partner’s lap, dancing over them, and then squatting and bending over in front of them.
- Show off your dexterity by extending your leg as far as it can go for the more daring and agile dancers. Going for a backbend while lying on your customer’s lap is also a crowd pleaser, according to a renowned stripper.
Some specific lap dance moves to try:
- The Sexy Lean: Stand between your customer’s legs and lean your upper body forward (back arched, ass up in the air) so they can have a good look at your body. For help, place your hands on the wall above them or on the chair’s sides. Then, taunt them by bringing your tits up to their ears, but not touching. Lean in once more to brush them to their chest after they’ve waited patiently.
- The Lotion: Start a little farther back, between their legs, so they can see what you’re doing. Take your hands and begin to massage your boobs as if you were applying body lotion. Touch yourself in the same way that you would like them to touch you (and tell them that specifically). Trail your hands down to your lower abdomen, right above your vaginé, and work your way back up to your stomach, or turn around and rub your buttocks. The trick is to move slowly so they can imagine their hands all over you.
- The Hip-notizer: Your hips are your hottest seduction instrument, and this step is extremely simple to master. Start swaying your hips from side to side, then shift them in a figure eight motion. Increase the difficulty by touching yourself as you do it—this is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your “lotion” skills.
- The Cowgirl: Turn around and position your butt right above their groin (you can put your hands on their thighs or the arms of the chair for balance). Make circles with your ass, as though you’re coloring their lap with your cheeks. Then, as if you were riding them in reverse cowgirl, turn to an up and down motion. Then, when you rub into their body, look up at them.
Other helpful tips and tricks to remember
- Consider connecting with your lover more than dancing. If you’re not a dancer, removing the pressure from a lap dance may be beneficial.
- “Have fun and be confident,” a pro stripper advises. “If you’re not having a nice time, your buddy will notice, and it won’t be a pleasant experience for either of you.”
- Every now and then, give a little wink. “It can sound silly, but it works,” a stripper says.
- Learn how to do the over-the-shoulder look. Look over your lover’s shoulder and look straight into their eyes with your back facing them. If you’re in the mood, lick your lips as well.
- Experiment for the hair flick. Make use of your long hair.
With all we’ve discussed, you should have a firm grasp on how to accentuate your lap dances. Having a well structured lap dance can up your tips quite quickly and can make you become one of the best strippers Gold Coast has.